Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Trying Again

I've been thinking about doing this for a long time, but have hesitated. Being disciplined enough to do something like this is hard for me- I can't begin to count the number of times I've tried to start journaling, and I can never seem to keep it going very long. So I suppose blogging could be seen as yet another attempt. Maybe it will succeed, and maybe it will fail miserably. Maybe the new format (i.e. blogging instead of keeping a journal) is what I need. We'll see!

Anyway, I don't plan to follow any sort of agenda or plan for this blog. I may write about events in my daily life, topics that excite or intrigue me, reflections on what I see God doing in my life or in the world, and, well, random thoughts. Creativity really isn't the goal, but rather I simply feel the need to write. No expectations, just the processing of whatever is on my mind. I pray that it will honor Christ and reflect what he is doing in me. That's all I want, or rather it's all I want to want.

No comments:

Post a Comment